Vi TECHNOLOGY was founded in 1993 at the heart of the French Silicon Valley in Grenoble. Developing state-of-the-art systems to meet the electronics' industry SMT inspection requirements for simplicity and performance is technologically demanding. Accordingly, it is the company's sole focus. Accredited "Innovative" by the government, they have forged strong partnerships with world-class research institutes in optics, mathematics and computer sciences and invest ~ 6 M$ annually in R&D.
They are proud to serve among the most demanding and leading customers in 35 countries. Their installed base of over 3 000 systems spans all electronics sectors including automotive, industrial, aerospace, consumer, computer and telecom. Over the past 20 years, they have built their growth on customer satisfaction, business focus, technical innovation and leadership.
Revolutionary Paste Inspection
- Smallest SPI in the market ( 760 x 1280 x 1650 )
- Easy maintenance with unique interconnect board
- 100x more powerful than existing SPI ( 6.4 Teraflops )
- The most powerful inspection technology ever designed 32 cameras, 8 projectors
- Outstanding inspection quality independent of operator skills & from machine-to-machine
- First and only SPI to program automatically
- First and only SPI with embedded calibration
- See & measure your process like never before
- 100x more computing power than existing SPI
- Ultra large FOV in 3D Color
- 160 MPixel inspection head with 15um pixel size
- Innovative technology protected by 10 patents
- Anyone can use the system
- First and only SPI 100% designed solely for a touch screen icon based interface: no keyboard, no mouse
- First and only SPI with consumer ease-of-use
- Pi PICO
- Pi PRIMO
Sigma link is a modular software solution enabling data correlation between AOI and SPI machine.
Sigma link is built around 3 modules:
Generate SPI or AOI input files from GERBER or CAD xy data in just a few minutes.
Remotely review inspection results from multiple lines and multiple inspection points.
Transform inspection data in useful process knowledge in real-time.